Romantic Quotes To Say To Her

Romantic Things To Say To Girlfriend

11. “I love you, As I have never loved another or ever will again, I love you with all that I am and all that I will ever be.”

12. “You’re the missing piece to my puzzle. Without you, I cannot be whole again.”

13. “If you asked me to I would walk miles to be with you but please never tell me to go away.”

14. “I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.”

15. “You make me want to be a better person. I don’t know what I would have done had you not walked into my life.”

happy birthday father quotes

16. “My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!”

17. “Never ask me if you look fat again. Because to me you are and always will be my perfect type!”

18. “Do you know how wonderful it is to wake up every day knowing I have you? You’re perfect. I love you.”

19. “You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch you.”

20. “When you meet my eyes and you have that sweet smile playing on your lips, I feel weak at the knees.”


21. “When you need someone to be there for you, I’ll be right there by your side always!”

wedding anniversary quotes for parents

22. “I wish I could have met you years ago.”

23. “My heart began a journey the first time I looked into your eyes.”

24. “All I can keep thinking of is planting a kiss on every inch of your body…”

25. “Something about you makes my heart beat wildly every time I see you – and I love the feeling.”

26. “They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk if I’m going to be with you.”

27. “I love the way your skin feels so soft when I run my hands over it.”

birthday status for brother

28. “If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.”

29. “The sad fact of life is: People will always come and go. But, I can promise you right now that I am never going anywhere! I will always be here to support you when you need me. I promise.”

30. “I laughed at people who talked about love at first sight. And then I saw you… and you took my breath away. I’ve found my soulmate!”

31. “I want to make time stand still when I’m with you, but time always finds a way to fly past.”

32. “Don’t ever change, because I love you just the way you are.”

33. “I’m just sitting here thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you.”

34. “With your love and care, I feel like I can conquer the whole wide world.”

good night wishes for girlfriend

35. “The moment I set my eyes on you, I said to myself, “Oh My God! It’s either this one or no one.””

36. “Whenever I make love to you, I fall in love with you, yet again!”

37. “The way you look every time I say goodbye makes it so hard for me to walk away from you.”

38. “I wish life had a pause button. I would pause every moment we spend together.”

39. “Every time I look into your eyes I remember that we were destined to be together forever.”

good morning lovely quotes for my husband

40. “My darling, let me hold you a minute longer; I missed you so much today.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Things To Make Her Smile