Sweet Things To Make Her Smile

1. “There’s no one who could touch my heart the way you do.”

2. “Just saying your name brings a smile to my face.”

3. “If I were asked to describe the color you represent, then I would have to go with rainbow because you are beautiful, magical and being with you is like finding a treasure.”

4. “My favorite thing to do is come home to you at the end of the day!”

5. “I was smiling to myself this morning, then I realized I was thinking of you.”

happy birthday mom quotes from daughter

6. “You are the reason I wake up with a smile, go through my day with a smile, and go to bed waiting to start a new tomorrow.”

7. “Look how stunning you are! All the other girls must be so jealous when you come around.”

8. “I would do anything to make you smile.”

9. “God must be really happy when he created you. You are one of his greatest creations.”

10. “Every time I kiss you, you taste sweeter, and I wonder how you can improve on perfection.”

11. “I wonder whether I have diabetes in my family history… you’re so sweet, I am afraid I will get it someday soon!”.

wedding anniversary quotes for sister

12. “You make me feel so happy when I’m with you, my jaws hurt.”

13. “I wish I were an octopus so that I would have more arms to hold you and more hearts to love you.”

14. “I just want all that is it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes and sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.”

15. “You make my life beautiful and sweet. You are my lucky charm.”

16. “Every time I see you, my heart somersaults with happiness.”

17. “You are my beautiful queen, I hope you will let me always be your king.”

happy birthday to my husband facebook status

18. “I am glad we are born in this era of smartphones, computers, etc. Otherwise, I would have to perfect climbing the wall outside your window just to get in touch with you.”

19. “Thank you for making each day worth living! All it takes is one simple word from you and I feel like I’m at home!”

20. “When I am around you, I feel I’m a clumsy 16-year old in love! You blow my mind!”


21. “I want to be your favorite hello, and hardest goodbye.”

22. “Every time I think of your face my heart just melts into a puddle! You do things to me that no one else can do.”

lovely quotes for wife

23. “When you smile my heart beats as if I ran a mile and it keeps me happy for a long while.”

24. “They say all you need is love. Well, I disagree. Technically all I need is YOUR love.”

25. “I love the way you wrinkle your nose when you smile. You make me want to kiss you!”

26. “It’s big, it’s warm, and it’s fuzzy. Before you get any ideas – it’s a big HUG from me to you!”

27. “Your cute smile makes me melt.”

28. “I always thought that happiness started with an H, but now I see that it starts with U.”

29. “You make my sadness disappear with that beautiful smile.”

good morning love quotes for her

30. “I was missing those lovely dimples so much today. Come on, give me that lovely smile you have.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Quotes To Say To Her